— Saul Bellow, Humboldt’s Gift (via creatingaquietmind)
— Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina (via liquidlightandrunningtrees)
pro tips about any type of relationships:
- they take a lot of effort
- from both sides
- you guys gotta talk about what your feeling and thinking so the other person can better understand what they should/shouldnt do
- being there for each other will come along with good communication
- communication isnt just talking every day
- communication is talking about what you feel and being open with the other person
- it doesnt matter if its a romantic, sexual, platonic, queer-platonic, you-name-it relationship.
- if you want it to work you gotta practice good communication
— C (via facelessfaithless)
I wake up each morning wanting more of you. First, it was your lips, then it was your hands, now it is your heart.
Now, it is always your heart.